Terms of Service
Referring to the user (user’s responsibilities)
- Our Platform allows you to submit materials (textual or visual) that are in line with the aims of this project (see details on the website http://www.autopoiesis.io/)
- You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold on that Content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours. We are merely curating and displaying the material on Autopoiesis and related exhibitions. When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Platform, you give Autopoiesis the right to review the material prior to its online appearance. We might use selected images for press and promotional usage to promote the website/exhibtions.
- Make sure that you have the necessary rights to grant us this right for any content you submit to our website. By submitting your material, you are confirming that you are the owner of the material. Autopoiesis will not undertake any liabilities arising from display of the material.
- You may not use the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Platform and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You confirm that you are the creator/author of the uploaded material.
Referring to us (Autopoiesis responsibilities)
- Autopoiesis holds the right to review and select any of the materials uploaded on the Platfrom.
- Autopoiesis does not claim ownership of any content that you post on or through the Service.
- We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Autopoiesis Platform.
- The Autopoiesis name and logo are trademarks of Autopoiesis team, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Autopoiesis.
- None of your Content will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Autopoiesis, and Autopoiesis will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Autopoiesis Platform or servers or networks
connected to the Platform, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way Autopoiesis page is displayed.
- You must not upload materials on the Platform through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- Violation of these Terms of Service may, in Autopoiesis’s sole discretion, result in termination of your submitted work/materials. Ultimately, you understand and agree that Autopoiesis will review and select the Content submitted on the Platform before accepting it.